If pests are your problem, BEST PEST is your SOLUTION!
Call or Text: 856-500-4040
At Best Pest Solutions, we focus on getting rid of your problem AND helping you to stop pest problems from reoccurring. We pride ourselves on fair and honest pricing- we care more about solving your problem then taking your money.
Pests we treat: German roaches, American roaches, Oriental Roaches, Termites, Bedbugs, Rats, Mice, Fleas, Spiders, Crickets, Beetles and much more!!!
We are licensed for Termite Inspections and Treatments. Paperwork comes in a clearly typed, digital format that is conveniently emailed to you, and to your clients and other agents when applicable. Inspections are honest and treatments can be performed quickly and efficiently with our top of the line, customized equipment. As with all our other services, pricing is fair, competitive and flexible.
At Best Pest Solutions, we appreciate all of the people who work in service of our community. We offer discounts on all services to: Veterans, Active Duty Service Members, Police, Firefighters, EMTs and all other first responders.
If you, or someone you know, is a veteran who is suffering with a pest issue that they cannot afford to treat, give us a call or have your Social Worker reach out. We often donate or deeply discount services to those in severe circumstances.
Best Pest Solutions is a small and growing pest control business that services South Jersey. We try to provide our clients with a cost-effective service that focuses on quality. We are in need of another operator who can provide our clients in Southern New Jersey with high- quality service, and who is a good people person.
Dependability, reliability and trustworthiness are crucial traits we need in an employee, as our clients trust us to work in their homes. This is a part-time role that we hope to expand to full-time in the future. This position will be about 3 days a week, in 7-9 hour shifts, with the possibility to pick up commission and a few extra hours.
· No pesticide license required to apply
· Highschool diploma or GED
· Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person
· Driver’s License with a clean driving record is a must!
· Equipment, chemicals and a vehicle for use during work hours will be provided, however you must be able to come to Vineland to pick up/ drop off everything each day. During work hours, we will provide safe parking for your personal vehicle.
· Must have your own smart phone capable of using apps
· Must be comfortable with heights and going on roofs
· Must be comfortable working in tight spaces, such as crawlspaces
· Person must be proficient in basic math, including fractions
· Construction experience a plus, but not mandatory
· Must be a creative problem solver
· Will be asked to submit to a criminal background check
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
Contact us for a Free Quote! Leave a message here, or you can call/text/email or message using any of the below information:
09:00 am – 06:00 pm
We are open Monday-Saturday 6:00 AM- 6:00 PM, and by appointment only on Sunday. You can call, text, email or message anytime. Off hours and emergency services are available for an extra fee.
We currently accept cash, credit or debit. Ask about our various and convenient online and digital payment options!